The Mississippi Apartment Association (MAA) Diamond Awards were created to honor the outstanding companies and individuals in the apartment industry in Mississippi.
Diamond Awards Guidelines
Congratulations on being nominated for the MAA Diamond Awards! All nominees will be required to submit their own nomination form. Please read through all the information carefully be submitting your entry. The deadline to submit a nomination is November 1, 2019
Nomination Entry Forms
- To submit the nominate entry form, select apply and create an account. ( Chrome is the recommended browser.)
- Nomination entry forms must be filled out completely by the nominee or with help from a supervisor.
- Nomination entry forms will be accepted from October 15-November 1, 2019.
- The nominee must select the category that you were nominated for.
- The nomination entry form is due from the nominee by November 1, 2019. Any forms not received by that date will not be eligible.
- Nominees should answer all the questions completely and with as much detail as possible .
- Please fill out the form noting any activity for the period of 08/01/2018-08/1/2019
- A minimum of 3 nominations are required for each award to be considered for the program. If we do not receive enough nominations for an award, MAA may choose to combine similar awards or remove the award from the program
- If a nominee changes companies before the Diamond Awards, it is the nominees responsibility to contact the MAA office and update their contact information to ensure they receive communication regarding the awards.
- Each nominee is asked to submit a minimum of one photo that will be displayed during the award presentation .
Once nominations are closed and all forms have been submitted, the judging period will begin on November 8-22, 2019.
All nominations will be judged by an unbiased panel of judges. MAA recruits apartment industry professionals from across the country to judge the submissions.
The winners will be selected based on a point system. Judging criteria is listed for each award category.
Judging results will be kept confidential. Winners will be announced at the Capital Diamond Awards on Friday,January 17, 2020, and the Pine Belt Diamond Awards on Thursday, January 30, 2020.
Dates To Remember:
Performance Period for Awards: August 1, 2018 - August 1, 2019
Nomination Application Dates: October 1-11, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
Nominees Notified: October 12-14, 2019 by 5:00 P.M.
Nominees Entry Form Submissions: October 15-November 1, 2019 at 11:00 P.M.
NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Judging Period for Awards: November 8 –November 22, 2019.
Gala Tickets Go On Sale: November 7, 2019
Gala Dates: Capital, January 17, 2020 & Pine Belt, January 30, 2020
Nominee must be a member of the Mississippi Apartment Association in good standing.
Nominee must have been in their respective position for at least six months at the time of nomination.
The performance period for awards is August 1, 2018 - August 1, 2019.
Winners from the 2017 & 2018 Diamond Awards are not eligible to be nominated.